The International Conferences on Design History and Studies ICDHS (http://www.ub.edu/icdhs/
) takes place, in its 2022 version, in alliance with the International Image Festival. ICDHS is an international event that promotes reflection and critique on the History and Theory of Design around the world, through a network that connects design colleagues from different countries. The international conference explores historiographical proposals and academic traditions of Design, and explores the interrelationship between disciplinary approaches that integrate theory and history of Design.
ICDHS has held 12 versions in Zagreb, Taipei, Osaka, Brussels, Helsinki, Istanbul, Aveiro, Barcelona, Sao Paulo, among others, and in 2022 will be held in alliance with the International Image Festival, an event organized for 25 years by the Visual Design Department of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities of the Universidad de Caldas (University of Caldas). Since 2020, the Festival will be held in alliance with the Faculty of Arts and Design of the Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano-Bogotá in Colombia.
Events linked to the International Image Festival:
- 2016: Balance-Unbalance Conference.
- 2017: International Symposium for Electronic Arts (ISEA) and cooperation program France-Colombia Year.
- 2020: Participatory Design Conference (PDC), an event with a long history of research related to the co-design, development, implementation and appropriation activities of technologies, spaces, artifacts and services.
- 2021: CHRONIQUES. Biennale of Digital Imagination. France.
- 2021: VIDEONALE-VIDEO, FILM AND MEDIA ARTS IN NORTH RHINE-WESTPHALIA. Germany.
- 2022: SONICA, Biennial Festival of Visual and Sonic Arts. Glasgow, Scotland.
- 2022: PANORAMIC. FESTIVAL DE CINEMA I FOTOGRAFIA, I MÉS. Spain.
More Information on: https://www.utadeo.edu.co/es/icdhs